Shipping of our products within Greece is made exclusively via courier service.
- For order value more than € 49.00 and weight up to 2 kgs: shipment is free of charge, unless you choose the Cash On Delivery (C.O.D) services (see below)
- For order value up to € 49.00 and weight up to 2 kgs : € 4
- For every extra kg above 2kgs, there is an additional charge of € 2.5 per kg.
The Cash On Delivery (C.O.D) service is applicable only to orders delivered within Greece and has an extra charge of 2,5 €.
Delivery to areas within Greece (except for islands or remote areas) takes place within 1 to 2 business days. Delivery to island destinations is made in 1 to 3 business days and in remote areas in 1 to 5 business days. In any case, we make every effort so that you receive your order the soonest possible. Delivery at a specific time or on Saturdays can be arranged upon an additional charge.
Please note that the Cash On Delivery (C.O.D) service is not available for shipments outside Greece.
Transportion Costs- Delivery time
Europe (inside and outside EU)
- For order value more than 99 € and weight up to 2 kgs, shipment is free of charge (delivery within 5-10 working days)
- For order value up to 99 € and weight up to 2 kgs, shipping charge is 12 € (delivery within 5-10 working days) or 18 € (delivery in 1-2 working days).
- For every extra kg above 2kgs, there is an additional charge of 3,5€ per kg.
- Order weight up to 2kgs: shipping charge is 15€ (delivery in 10 to 14 working days) or 23€ with a courier company (delivery in 2 to 3 working days).
- For every extra kg above 2kgs, there is an additional charge of 4€ per kg.
Please note that:
1. All prices include VAT 24%.
2. All transactions are in Euros.
3. Customers outside EU might be charged additionally due to exchange rate differences, customs clearance, import duties and constraints or other local requirements. The above costs are paid by the buyer.
4. If for any reason, beyond our responsibility, the delivery of the order by the courier service to the customer is expected to be delayed, we will inform the customer immediately and make every effort so that the order is delivered the soonest possible.
5. In case of force majeure, we do not take responsibility for non-delivery or delay of delivery.
Cash On Delivery (C.O.D) service (applicable only to shipments within Greece). You pay the exact amount of the order to the courier company on delivery at an additional charge (see above).
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Diners, American Express), debit card or prepaid card. In this case, you are transferred to the secure environment of the banking organization and the transaction takes place in accordance with the bank transaction terms and conditions of use of its website. Not available at the moment.
- PayPal, in accordance with the terms of trade defined by PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
- Bank Deposit/Transfer. You pay the exact amount of the order, along with shipping costs, to our bank account within 3 days from the date of your order. If payment is not made within this time frame, the order will be canceled automatically.
Important: During the transaction, you should write the order number, name, surname (as they appear on the order form) in the description box of the bank deposit form, so that we can match it to your order. Then you should send us a copy of the form at firstname.lastname@example.org, and your order will be dispatched.
Transaction costs are paid by the client.
Please note that if payment is made by transferring an amount from a bank other than the bank to which the deposit is made, you must pay the transaction costs (“client expenses”), so your order will not be executed before you cover this amount.
You can choose one of the following accounts:
PIRAEUS BANK SA (SWIFT/BIC: PIRBGRAA) IBAN: GR5601718640006864144019284
ALPHA BANK SA (SWIFT/BIC: CRBAGRAA) ΙΒΑΝ: GR8201404810481002002008540
Account holder name: Michael Georgaras
ORDER BUT CHANGE YOUR MIND?
Order Cancellation (Before Delivery)
If we have not delivered your order for shipment and you wish to cancel it, you can email us at email@example.com from the same email address that you first placed your order and let us know that you do not wish to complete it. We will need your name, address and order details. If you have already paid for your order, we will refund the amount, after deducting any bank or other charges, within a reasonable time without undue or unjustified delay with the same payment method you used for the original transaction.
If we have already delivered your order to the transportation company then you will be charged the cost of shipping and return shipping. In any case of cancellation of an order, and if you have already paid for it, we will refund the amount after deducting any bank or other charges, within a reasonable time without undue or unjustified delay with the same payment method you used for the original transaction.
Withdrawal (upon receipt of order)
If you receive your order and then change your mind, you can withdraw from the contract, within 14 days, without giving any reason. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or post: Michalis Georgaras, Venizelou 8, 54624 Thessaloniki) about your decision with an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by email or post). You may also fill in, sign and send us the model withdrawal form you can find here.
After you are notified that we received your withdrawal statement, you have to return the order to us, within 14 days, at your own expenses enclosing the original sales document.
We will reimburse to you all payments received from you. We may deduct from the reimbursement any loss of value of the good(s) in case the loss was caused because of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods). The refund, after deducting any bank or other expenses, will be made without any unjustified delay, with the same payment method you used for the original transaction.
If an invoice has been issued for the purchase of your order, it must be accompanied by a shipping note upon return.
If the value of the product has decreased due to your management, we will deduct the amount by which the price of the product was reduced.
The right of withdrawal is not applicable if product (s) have/has been unsealed and / or used.
DID YOU RECEIVE A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT?
If you find any defect upon receipt of the product, please inform us at email@example.com by describing the defection within 5 days after receiving your order. After noticing any defection, you may request a replacement or, where appropriate, a refund for the amount you paid, with the same payment method you used for the original transaction, without any financial expenses. We strongly recommend that you always check the parcel status when delivered. In case you notice any defect, we suggest that you do not receive it and return it immediately.
In any case, the relevant provisions of Law 2251/1994 on Consumer Protection (the Consumer Protection Law) regarding seller liability on real defects and lack of agreed properties), and Articles 534 ff of GrCC are applicable.
HOW TO RETURN AN ORDER
Pack it in a suitable parcel (you can use the one you received from us). Include the original sales document in the package and send it to the following address:
Michalis Georgaras, 8 Venizelou str, 54624 Thessaloniki, Greece.
Return shipping costs are paid by the customer, except for defective product refunds.
If it is determined that there is no reason for a refund, the product will be returned to the buyer at his own expense.
WITHDRAWAL MODEL FORM
Please complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract:
- To: Michalis Georgaras, Venizelou 8, 54624 Thessaloniki, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/we (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*) / for the provision of the following service (*),
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*),
- Name of consumer(s),
- Address of consumer(s),
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate.